Saturday, May 15, 2021

Biggest Wish Stamp A Stack with Pattern Party DSP!!!

I am super excited to announce a new class this month!!!  It is a Stamp A Stack in the mail!!!  I LOVE the Biggest Wish stamp set sooooo much!!! I loved it so much that I had to come up with a class for this set!!! In addition to the Biggest Wish Set I HAD to use the Pattern Party DSP too!  It's my favorite!!! The cards are sooooo cute!  I know you'll love them.  If you don't already own the Biggest Wish Stamp Set you can add it onto your class kit for only $17!  I'll pay the tax and shipping on it!


What does the class kit include?
  • You'll receive supplies to make 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs.    
  • Half Package of Pearls
  • Two Yards of Pool Party Sheer Ribbon
  • One 6" x 6" sheet of every pattern in the Pattern Party DSP package
  • Free priority shipping to your door!  
  • PDF instructions 
  • Video instructions

This amazing Stamp A Stack is all yours and shipped to your door for only $40!!!!  Amazing deal!!!!  To RSVP for this Stamp A Stack you'll need to email me for the link to sign up.  If you need to add on the Biggest Wish Set please indicate that in the email.  Per SU policy I cannot list the link on my blog.  Email me at stamperrdn@q.com  This class is only available to USA residents, sorry I can't ship over borders.  

Last day to RSVP WITH payment is May 30, 2021.  Kits will ship no later June 11, 2021.  You'll receive an email with the PDF and video link when they ship.  

Any questions please contact me.  stamperrdn@q.com

Kits will NOT come stamped you will need stamps and ink to complete your kit.  Here's the list of supplies you'll need to have on hand to make sure you can complete your kit.  Additional supplies can be purchased from my Online Store NOTE: These are the inks you'll need to make my cards exactly as I've made them.  In your kit you'll have the opportunity to choose YOUR favorite patterns from the Pattern Party DSP pack.  You may not need all the colors I've used or you may need additional colors.  You'll also need embossing folder(s), I've listed the two that I've used you may use these or use different ones. 






 

No comments: