Monday, April 19, 2021

Wanna Get Away Class

Over the weekend I was so fortunate to host another in person class.  I have sooooo missed these classes over the last year and am so enjoying being able to get back in person and catching up with all my amazing stamping friends.  This class was titled Wanna Get Away, because after a year at home, don't we all want to get away.  This was a safe, crafty space we could all enjoy.  My guests made 5 cards, two with retiring products, two with mini catalog fan favorite sets and one with new sneak peek products!  These cards are exclusive to my guests attending my classes so I won't be sharing measurements or supply lists on these cards.  

stampin' up, beautiful friendship

First, the retiring set cards.  The first card is the Beautiful Friendship Set.  This gorgeous floral set has been one of my all time go to sets.  I love the watercolor floral look, the images are just stunning.  There's lots of amazing greetings to choose from.  It's one of my all time favorites!  Make sure you get this one before it's gone forever!  

stampin up, cute fruit

The second retiring set I chose is the Cute Fruit Set.  This is another set that I just adore.  These fun sweet images made the cutest cards. I love the bright colors on this set and I even threw in some new DSP from the new Brights Stack in the new Catalog.  

stampin up, well suited, handsomly suited

The next card is one that I've seen in multiple places and had to copy.  I'm not sure who the original creator is but I love it!  I used the Suit and Tie Dies to create a very regal, formal front.  But when you open it.... 

stampin up, well suited, handsomely suited

.......A fun set of summer legs unfold from the card!  It's business on the outside, party on the inside!  It's super cute!! 

stampin' up, sweet ice cream

The second fan favorite set from the Mini Catalog that I chose to focus on was the Sweet Ice Cream Set.  I just love this set! This card was also inspired by another demo, Susan Wong.  I loved the color blocking she did and these colors just POP together don't they!  Think of how many colors you could make this card in.  

stampin' up, color and contour bundle

Finally, the sneak peek card.  This card features a new bundle, new colors and new DSP.  I simply adore this card and I think you can see why!  Gorgeous colors, stamps and DSP!! So much to love!!!  If you're local in the Albuquerque area I'd love to have you join me in an in person class!  Contact me for details on my next class.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

 

No comments: