Saturday, January 16, 2021

Darling Donkeys and Playing With Patterns

I'm super excited to bring you a new series during Sale-a-Bration, it's Sale-a-Bration Saturdays!  Every Saturday I will bring you a new and fun project featuring one of our exclusive Sale-a-Bration products.  Today we are using the adorable Darling Donkey's Set!  You can earn this set for FREE with a qualifying $50 order.  It's such a cute set and this card is so adorable!!!  I'm pairing up this stamp set with some items from our Annual Catalog too.  I get lots of questions about Sale-a-Bration and one of them is always can I earn the free items with a purchase from the annual catalog or do I have to purchase from the mini catalog....Answer you can shop from both catalogs and earn free items!!!  You can even shop the clearance rack and earn free Sale-a-Bration items.  As long as your order is $50 (before tax and shipping) you'll get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!!  

stampin up, darling donkeys, playing with patterns

So I am pairing up the Darling Donkeys set with the Playing With Patterns DSP and the Hippo and Friends Dies.  You can find the dies and the DSP in the Annual Catalog.  I love the colors and patterns and I think they pair so nicely with this cute donkey.  I colored my donkey with some Stampin' Blends.  I wanted my donkey to have an Eeyore look to him so I used Seaside Spray Combo and Misty Moonlight Light to color him.  I think he's so cute!  I used a new embossing folder on this card, the Painted Texture Embossing Folder is so amazing!!!  You'll see it lots I'm sure!  You can check out the video below for all the details on this card. I have a full supply list below, you can shop my Online Store for all these products! 

stampin' up, darling donkeys, playing with patterns
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: