Thursday, May 14, 2020

Blossoms In Bloom

Ready for a sneak peek of some new products?! This new Blossoms In Bloom Bundle is amazing!!!  I can't wait play with it more.  This was a quick card that I made when I got my supplies.  I had to make something!!  There's lots of new stuff on this card so let's see if I can name it all!  The stamp set and gorgeous die are of course new!  The greeting is from that same stamp set, which by the way, I'll be using this stamp set and the simple, smaller greetings a TON!!! LOVE THEM!!!  Also new-the punch which created the label for the greeting.  The Lovely Labels Pick a Punch is amazing, there's two different toppers to it and you can choose the width and length of your label.  So smart!!  There's one more new thing on this card....
Do you see those smaller flowers?  That Misty Moonlight a new color!!!  I paired it up with some of our other blues.  The flowers are stamped in Seaside Spray and the detailed die cut is cut from Night of Navy.  Misty Moonlight is a great in-between color and pairs perfectly with those two!  The new products are not available to purchase until the catalog goes live on June 3.  But you can add them to your starter kit now when you join my team!  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

New products, get them now in your starter kit!
Blossoms In Bloom Bundle
Misty Moonlight Cardstock
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch

Supplies to purchase in my Online Store now:
Seaside Spray Cardstock
Night of Navy Cardstock
White Cardstock
Seaside Spray Ink
Night Of Navy Ink
Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo
Rhinestones

No comments: