Thursday, January 2, 2020

Kerchief Card Kit

We have one more sleep until the new catalog and Sale-a-Bration go Live!  Are you excited!?!  I know I am!!!  Every year as part of the Sale-a-Bration offerings there's a card kit.  This years kit is soooooo cute!!!  I'm getting more I love them so much!!!!  This kit can only be earned free with a $50 order and it's probably my favorite Sale-a-Bration kit ever!  There's beautiful gold accents and printed foil.  It's pretty great!
These kits are great for new stampers but also great for sticking in your bag and taking with you.  Everything is included so you don't need anything else.  Plus the greetings are pre-printed so they go together quick.  Great for a trip, kids sports practices, waiting at the drs or school or anywhere!  Plus it makes a great gift for anyone!  You can earn this kit free starting tomorrow with a $50 purchase.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: