Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Christmas 10 Week Countdown Week 4


Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Christmas idea all the way up to December 18, only a week away from Christmas!  Of course you can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion. Today I have a cute treat bag, that is easy, quick and fun to make! We all need quick and cute projects during the holiday season!  These sweet bags would be great party favors, sweet surprises on a co-workers desk or a sweet treat for a teacher.  I started with our 3"x6" gusseted bags and I added a piece of DSP inside to help shape the bag and lets face it make it stinkin' cute!  
The DSP is cut to 8"x2 7/8" scored on the 8" side at 2" and 3 3/4".  It fits perfectly in the bag!  I filled my treat bag with some yummy caramels! I tied the bag from top to bottom using our Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and added a quick tag featuring the Another Wonderful Year set.  I punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and layered it onto a 2" Circle of Shaded Spruce.  So cute and fun!  Join me next week for week 5 of the countdown!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: