Monday, April 30, 2018

Birthday Card Stamp a Stack

I think by far the most cards we mail are birthday cards.  I try to do a birthday card stamp a stack a couple of times a year so that we can all stock up on birthday cards.  I held one over the weekend and it was so much fun!  Everyone made 2 of all the cards, for a total of 10 cards.  So fun!  They're all simple and quick to make which makes mass production quick and easy!  This first card uses the Perennial Birthday set.  So cute!
The next card uses the Sure Do Love You set.  This set is made to be a Valentine's Day set but with a new greeting you have a new card that you can use year round!
We used three sets for this card!  I'll be honest I planned these cards way back in April and when I was prepping for this class it took me a while to figure out where all the stamps came from LOL.  The greeting is from Happy Birthday Gorgeous, then we used Work Of Art for some of the abstract pieces behind the greeting. The part that stumped me was the little dots, they're from Timeless Textures.
I love this card, perfect for a guy or even those teen boys that you might have in your life!  I'm so sad this set is retiring!  It's the Happy Celebrations set and coordinating embossing folders.  So fun!!! PLUS, probably the set I'm most sad about, the diagonal background is going!!!!  NOOOOOO I love that stamp and use it all the time!!  I even just bought a second one in clear to use with my Stamparatus!  I may keep that one..... 
Finally the last card uses the Picture Perfect Birthday set.  I am sooooo glad this one isn't retiring, I LOVE IT!!! It wasn't even on my wish list at the beginning!  We also used the Picture Perfect DSP which I also LOVE!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: