Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Catalog Released!!!

Today is the day!!! The new catalog has been released!!! It's an amazing catalog and there is truly something for everyone! The new In Colors are great and the new stamp sets are so much fun. The new accessories, oh the new accessories-LOVE THEM ALL!!!! I'm sure you will too!

Other catalogs being released today are the Spanish Catalog and our new Definitely Decorative line (formally know as decor elements). OH MY GOODNESS, the new decor elements are so great. I think that wishlist from that catlog is longer or at least the same length as the big catalog. I can't wait to get some of the new one for our house!
What a jam packed month we've had, since about Memorial Day we've been going non stop and I haven't had time to just stamp. Sure I've stamped stuff but I haven't had a day where I make half a dozen GREAT projects in so long. So I'm dedicating today, part of tomorrow and Friday just to stamp. I can't wait it's some long needed stamping therapy.
Speaking of stamping therapy, if you're also in need of a little stamping R&R come to my New Catalog Stamp Therapy Class! In honor of the new catalog, I'm holding a New Catalog Stamp Therapy Class. This class will be so much fun! You'll make 4 projects (3 cards and 1 3-D item) all with the new stamps and In Colors!! The class will be Saturday July 11 at 10AM, at St. John's Cathedral, downtown Albuquerque. This class is only $10 or free with a $30 purchase. You must RSVP for this class by July 6! You only have until Monday to sign up--Don't wait!
Here's one of the projects you'll make at the class. Isn't it great!!!
I still have some modifications to do on it. But I'm so pleased with it. Check out that great ribbon too. That's our new Melon Mambo Polka Dot ribbon, one side has polka dots the other is solid so that you can use either side!!
I'll be spending some of today, when I'm not stamping, updating my blog with current links and specials. Ordering starts at noon, you can email me your order or go directly to my demonstrator website to order. NOTE: It may be a little slow as I suspect thousands of orders will be going in at noon.
I'm so happy with this catalog and so glad that we're back to 1 catalog a year. My checkbook will be thankful for that too since I have a year to get my wishlist. (Though I image the bulk of it will be bought by the end of August--smile).
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: