Monday, May 29, 2023

Everyday Thanks Watercolor Pencils

I'm super excited about today's card!!  I'm a little bit obsessed with the pencil from the Everyday Thanks Set.  Instead of making it a regular pencil this time I stamped it and made a row of our Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils!  If you have them you'll recognize them.  If you haven't picked up our pencils you can add them to your next order.  While I colored watercolor pencils I used my Stampin' Blends to color them.  I wanted a bolder more intense color then the watercolor pencils would have provided.  

stampin up, everyday thanks

I used the Crafting With You Set for my greeting.  I heat embossed it in gold on some Vellum Cardstock.  I also used the flowers from the Crafting With You Set to make a fun background for my card.  I love how fun this is and any crafty friend would love this card. I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, everyday thanks, crafting with you

Shop my Online Store. 

No comments: