Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Mini Jam Jars Tealight Holder

I have a cute and quick gift idea you could use year round.  This one uses minimal supplies and you can customize if for any occasion.  This month in my team group I have a challenge for my team to make a project using our Mini Jam Jars.  Lots have already posted their pictures, I'm excited to share them with you next week!  For my jam jar, I decided to make a little candle holder.  How beautiful would these be lining a table.  

stampin up, mini jam jars, pierced blooms dies

While it might seem self explanatory, I want to stress to use a BATTERY operated candle only.  No open flames here.  You can pick up batter operated tea light candle anywhere.  I know our local dollar store sells them so they're pretty affordable.  Keep it safe.  For my jar I decorated it simply with some DSP from the Peaceful Place DSP.  I die cut some flowers and leaves from the Pierced Blooms Dies from our Shimmer Vellum.  So gorgeous!  The DSP is only on the lid, all other embellishments are on the jar itself.  The lid unscrews so you can easily turn on/off your candle.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, mini jam jars, pierced blooms dies

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
other: Battery Tea Light Candle



No comments: