Thursday, February 4, 2021

Mini Wine Bottle Front Flap Box-VIDEO

Today's project is a super cute box!  I designed this box to hold a bottle of wine.  These are the mini bottles, I think they come in a 4-pack.  They're so cute though and what a fun and thoughtful gift for someone celebrating an achievement in their life!  The box isn't complicated, it's actually pretty easy to put together.  I have full measurements below and make sure you check the video to see how it goes together.  

stampin' up, in bloom, paper blooms dsp

The box features the In Bloom Bundle.  If you love this bundle make sure you check out my Card Crate this month. Card Crate is a fun class that comes straight to your door.  It's $35 and you get $20 in product to complete your cards.  This month I'm featuring the In Bloom Bundle.  For the box I'm also using the Paper Blooms DSP which is a free Sale-a-Bration item you can earn with a qualifying purchase.  But hurry, this is the last month of Sale-a-Bration!  

stampin up, in bloom, paper blooms dsp

To make the box you'll need two pieces of cardstock.  I used Night of Navy for my box.  The base of the box is 10 1/4" x 6".  Score at 2" on all 4 sides.  For the flap you'll need a piece that is 3 1/2" x 9".  On the 3 1/2" side score at 3/4" then flip it and score the other side at 3/4".  On the 9" side score at 2" and 8 1/4".  

stampin' up, in bloom, paper blooms dsp

Check out the video for all the details on this box.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for all of these products in my Online Store.

1 comment:

The Custom Box Printing said...

Thanks for sharing your best thoughts to the general public… For the custom packaging contact one of the top company in USA.
The Custom Boxes Printing is dealing with Custom Packaging Boxes and Wholesale Printed Boxes, giving you high quality boxes for your Brand. For updates,
Custom Playing Card Boxes