Thursday, September 12, 2019

Gold Tipped Feathers

I guess I can't help it this week I'm on a Gather Together Suite posting marathon I guess.  All unplanned but you can see why I LOVE these products so much!  Today's card is an over the top kind of card I love it!!!  I mailed this card to Donna thanking her for coming to see me, my team and my customers.  I started of course with the Come To Gather DSP.  I love this DSP!!!  I love those checks but I wanted to tone them down a little so I used a little Vellum to tone the DSP pattern back a little.  The greeting is White Heat Embossed and I used the 'thanks' from the Here's A Card set.  One of my favorite greeting sets!  I added some Scalloped Pretty Peacock Ribbon under the greeting to add a little more pop to this card.
The feathers are from the Tags and Feathers Elements, again in the Gather Together Suite.  I love these wood elements, you can do so much with them and they come with awesome wood circles too!  I love those!!! I brushed the bottom half of my leaves with some VersaMark and dipped them in Gold Embossing Powder.  I heated them up and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that gold dipped look!!!  I finished the card with some Noble Peacock Rhinestones, White Bakers Twine and a splattering of Dark Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blend.  I love the final result of this card!
Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: