Thursday, October 1, 2020

Christmas Wreath-VIDEO

Did you catch my Facebook Live this week?  I have a really fun and beautiful card for you today.  The best part of this card is that it's easy to mass produce, if you need a holiday card this year this is one to add to your list.  I took a simple layout and made a gorgeous card.  I also have 2 other cards to share that use this same layout.  Check them out next week on Wednesday and Friday.  

Stampin up, wreath builder dies, arrange a wreath bundle, merry moose

The best part of this card is the wreath pieces and the label die were all leftovers from other projects.  Keep your scraps you never know what you can make.  I love the Wreath Builder dies.  The entire Arrange A Wreath Bundle is great to have.  It's so versatile and a great year round set!  We're only using the dies today but when you purchase the stamp and die bundle you save 10%.  It's worth investing in both.  For all the details on this card make sure you check out my video below.  

stampin up, wreath builder dies, arrange a wreath bundle, merry moose


Shop my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!







No comments: